Comprehensive TM Search + Report + USPTO Application
Protect your company's most valuable intellectual property with this white-glove service! Registering your brand's name, logo, or slogan with with U.S. Patent and Trademark Office not only strengthens your rights in arguably the most valuable asset your company owns, it makes enforcing those rights against would-be infringers much easier.
With this full-service package you can rest assured that your trademark receives full protection. From start to finish our firm handles the tedious process of submitting your trademark application in addition to giving you tons of tools to give you peace of mind that you and your trademarks are fully protected.
Here's what's included in our premium package worth well over $5,000!
- Comprehensive federal, state, and common law clearance search ($1,000 value)
- Federal trademark database
- All 50 states databases
- Common search engines
- Social media
- Domain names
- Detailed search report, explanation, and 30 minute consultation to discuss results and next steps ($1,000 value)
- Specimen gathering + USPTO registration application submittal ($1,200 value)
- USPTO registration application fee included ($225 value)
- 1 Procedural Office Action response ($325 value)
- FREE 1 month membership to New Millennia Legal Resources ($259 value)
- FREE 1 year trademark monitoring with weekly updates ($1500 value)
What this service package does not include:
- This service does not include substantive action responses requested from the USPTO. Those services will be billed separately, if and when necessary.
- This service does not include an additional $600 fee for intent to use applications. For intent to use applications, this additional fee will be billed once the second phase of the application is ready to be completed.
Basic option includes a search, report, application fee, and the application submission of one trademark in one USPTO class. For registrations that cover multiple product/service categories, you can purchase additional classes in the drop down menu.
Once your order has been placed one of our affiliated lawyers will directly contact you within 1 business day to gather your information through a questionnaire. The comprehensive search results and report will be ready to view within 5 business days of receiving a completed questionnaire. In most cases, completed trademark applications are submitted to the USPTO website within 7 business days of receiving all necessary information.